What is the 24 hour ski-a-thon?
It is a group fundraiser for people of any age who can ether ski or snowboard that would like to participate in a friendly competition! Your goal is to raise funds to help the ski hill upgrade the rental equipment while having fun and getting the opportunity to ski for 24 hours straight! Last year’s winning team hit 594 runs on La Main Malette run (with T-bar) in 24 hours! Can you beat it?
How do we qualify?
You must make a team. Unlimited amount of team members allowed. All ages are welcome! Make sure to have a team name and number for your group, as well as jersey to wear during the race. This jersey can be of any style and color, get creative!
When is this event going on?
The event will be held during the March break, March 14th (2pm) till March 15th (2pm).
Your team can win prizes by fundraising and by participating in the ski-a-thon event.
The more fundraising you do and the more runs you can ski, the more ballots you will gain for your team. The more ballots you have the bigger chances you have of winning the grand prize.
What are we competing for?
Grand Prize – 5 x 2015 Season Passes
- Teams will raise as many funds as they can, and ski as many runs as they can in order to gain ballots that will go into the grand prize draw.
- You will receive a team ballot for every $1000 that you raise.
- You will receive an extra team ballot for every 200 runs your team completes.
- Every team member will receive a ballot to win a book of 10 Ski Passes.
- Raise $250
- Every team member will receive a ballot to win prizes from the prize table.
- Participate in Ski-A-Thon
- All team members who participate in the ski-a-thon will receive a ballot into the prize table draw.
For more information contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 705-363-5466.