The North East Local Health Integration Network is trying to improve health care. The LHIN is asking for input from people who live in the North to see what areas they can improve in, as part of a three year strategic plan. They already gotten some feedback, and the areas that are most commonly suggested are:
· Improve access to care for Northerners
· Increase the coordination of care being provided to people; and
· Strengthen the sustainability of the system so that people living in Northeastern Ontario receive the quality care they need to live healthy and independently in community.
If you aren‘t getting services you need, or have any ideas on how to make health care better, get in touch. Among the input they are looking for are:
· Can you easily get the health care help you need? What are the challenges?
· What would make your experience or your family’s with the health care system even better?
· What types of services do you or your friends and family need and are they available in your area?
· Do you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve people’s health in the North East?
· What should the NE LHIN focus on most to make a difference in our local health care system?