Make sure to pack a tent and sleeping bag, because Camp NOVA is coming!
The Timmins’ Chamber of Commerce has officially opened the nomination process for the 2020 NOVA Awards.
Nominees are now being accepted for the following award categories;
- BMT Insurance & Financial Services Business Contribution to the Community Award (1-5 Employees)
- The Venture Centre Business Contribution to the Community Award (6-10 Employees)
- NorthernTel Business Contribution to the Community Award (11+ Employees)
- FNETB Best Place to Work Award
- Newmont Goldcorp Young Professional Award
- RBC Marketing Award
- National Bank Innovation Award
- Northern College Service Excellence Award
- Caisse Alliance New Business Award (Under two Years)
- TD Bank Group Business of the Year Award (1-5 Employees)
- Scotiabank Business of the Year Award (6-10 Employees)
- Kidd Operations Business of the Year Award (11+ Employees)
- De Beers Canada Indigenous Partnership Award
- City of Timmins Non-Profit Organization Award
- OPG Lifetime Business Achievement Award
Carmen Swartz and Cameron Grant, from the Chamber, stopped by Moose Mornings with Tom this morning to talk about the NOVA Awards, the reasoning behind this year’s theme (Camp NOVA), and what kind of fun and exciting things you can expect at this year’s NOVA Awards. Listen to their full conversation below:
For the full list of details, and to nominate your business, please click on the link here.