Listen Live
HomeNewsGas leak forces evacuation

Gas leak forces evacuation

A gas leak at Bertha Shaw Public School has forced an evacuation. Teachers smelled the gas inside an empty classroom this morning. Maintenance checked it out and found the heat and air exchange caused carbon monoxide in the school. Students were sent to Roland Michener and then bused home. There is no word on if the school will be open tomorrow or not.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading