- Maple Between Seventh & Sixth is closed
- Spruce between Jubilee & Brousseau is closed
- Algonquin Westbound between Birch and Balsam is reduced to one lane until August 24th at 4 PM.
- Caron Equipment will be completing the Reconstruction of William Avenue between the intersections of Main Street and Crawford Street. This section will be closed until August 31st.
- Airport Road between will be closed from Lafleur Drive to Laforest Road until September 21st for the replacement of the Kraft Creek Bridge. During this time, light and commercial vehicle detour signs will be posted directing traffic to use MacLean Drive and Highway 655 as North and South bound routes.
- Highway 101 from Bruce Avenue to Legion Drive will have some lane reductions throughout the summer for the Highway Reconstruction Project. Work includes new asphalt paving, street lighting and box culvert replacement. The expected completion date is October 2018. These improvements are apart of the Connecting Link Project.
August 24th 2018 Road Report
- Advertisement -