The Timmins Chamber has their new President and Board. Members have been voting ,and taking the top spot is Kurt Bigeau, who owns Northern Lights Financial Solutions. He’ll be taking over for outgoing President, Al Thorne. New to the board this year are:
– Daniel Ayotte, president of Paul Ayotte Insurance Brokers Limited
– Dave McLaughlin, manager of the Timmins office of the Canadian Cancer Society
– Jason Perratt, owner of Logikal Code
– Jean-Pierre Nadon, Director of Collège Boréal in Timmins.
Two directors who served with the Board last year were also elected to return:
– Frank Haasen, co-owner of Haasen Farms Limited
– Jason Laneville, general/sales manager for CTV Television.
Those six will sit on the 21 member board.
“The Timmins Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors features some truly talented and passionate people whose expertise will strongly benefit Timmins Chamber members,” says Kurt Bigeau. “Their unique mix of talents is a testament to the strength of Timmins’ business community, and I look forward to working with them this fall as we continue to help ensure that Timmins is a great place to do business.”
The annual Presidential Exchange will be in August, and they’ll all be sworn in at the Annual General Meeting in September.