No collisions to report, however:
As of November 22nd, the Porcupine River Bridge on Frederick House Lake Rd. will be closed indefinitely due to safety concerns about the structural integrity of the bridge. We will be updating as we receive more information.
- Station Street from 146m Northwest of Dunn Avenue to Dunn Avenue Emergency Infrastructure Repairs, please use alternate route.
- Commercial Avenue from Mattagami Boulevard South to Fogg Street South Enbridge Gas completing work, emergency access only. Please use alternate route.
- Frederick House Lake Road from Highway 101 East to Carrigan Road is seeing Maintenance, NO EMERGENCY ACCESS please use alternate route.
- Elm Street South from Montgomery Avenue to Kimberly Avenue is Road Maintenance Activities, please use alternate route.
- Krznaric Street from King Street to Queen Street Enbridge Gas completing work, NO EMERGENCY ACCESS. Please use alternate route.
- Tamarack Street from 6Th Avenue to 7Th Avenue is closed for road repairs
- Commercial Avenue from Cameron Street South to Rea Street South is closed for gas work completion
- Quartz Avenue from Rea Street North to end of road is closed for gas work completion
- Croatia Avenue from Battochio Street to Grant Street is closed for road maintenance
- Tisdale Street from Smith Avenue to Station Street is closed for road maintenance
- Dwyer Avenue from Grant Street to Aura Lake Street is closed for water system repairs
- Balsam Street South from 2Nd Avenue to 1St Avenue Road Maintenance Activities, please use alternate route.
- Bannerman Avenue from Wilcox Street to Mountjoy Street South Road Maintenance until Wednesday November 17th
- Frederick House Lake Road 110m Northeast of Hoyle Road is Closed – No Emergency Access
- If you see a collision, a road closure, have an update, or anything else, please call 93.1 Moose FM at 705-264-9310