Listen Live
HomeNewsBusiness as usual at Bertha Shaw

Business as usual at Bertha Shaw

Bertha Shaw is good to go for class Wednesday. The school was evacuated Tuesday after a gas leak. Maintenance crews were out working on the issue, which has now been fixed. The heat and air exchange caused carbon monoxide in the school. A temporary fix has been done, until the spring when maintenance can do permanent repairs. The air is now clean, and the school is open.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading