â–º Listen Live
HomeNewsBoreal Ranks Number One In College Performance

Boreal Ranks Number One In College Performance

The official college performance results are out and College Boreal ranks number one.

Colleges Ontario has published the 2017-2018 performance indicators and once again College Boreal has stood out by earning a top rank in three of the five evaluations.

For the 14th time in the past 17 years of the performance indicators, Boreal has ranked first in graduate satisfaction and for the 17th time in 18 years first for their graduation rate.

As well, for a third straight year students voted Boreal as first in student satisfaction out of all 24 Ontario Colleges.

- Advertisement -

President Daniel Giroux says the results prove students are pleased and confident in their education at Boreal.

“These impressive results express our students and graduates’ high degree of confidence in their Boréal experience. I wish to thank them for their appreciation, which is due to the commitment and devotion of our teams all across the province. Our staff has made the Boréal brand synonymous with quality training and a supportive learning environment.”

Full results for Boreal can be found below, follow this link for full Ontario College Results.

Student satisfaction rate

• 86.3% of students are satisfied with the learning experience, support services and educational resources they received at Collège Boréal (top ranking). This result is 9.9 points above the provincial average;
  • 94.8% of students consider that Collège Boréal provides them with the knowledge and skills they will need in their careers (top ranking);
  • 86.5% of students indicate that their program provides quality learning experiences;
  • 81.2% of students appreciate the overall quality of Collège Boréal’s services (top ranking), a result that is 20.1 points higher than the provincial average;
  • 82.6% of students consider that Collège Boréal offers quality physical resources and equipment;
  • 80% of students consider that Boréal’s staff truly cares about their success (23% above provincial average);
  • 82% are pleased with their overall college experience (15% above provincial average);
  • 90% of students would recommend Collège Boréal to their friends and other interested persons.

Graduate satisfaction rate

• 89.6% of graduates are satisfied or very satisfied with their college experience (top ranking), a result that is 10.1 points higher than the provincial average;
  • 95% of graduates would recommend Collège Boréal to their friends and other interested persons;
  • 91% of graduates would recommend their respective programs as well.

Graduation rate

• 75.3% of students enrolled at Collège Boréal obtained their diploma, a result that is 8.5 points higher than the provincial average.

Employability rate

• 89% of Collège Boréal graduates have found a job.
  • Collège Boréal ranks first among northern Ontario colleges for student placement.

Employer satisfaction

• 92.3% of employers who hired a Collège Boréal graduate are satisfied or very satisfied with their employee;
  • 90% of employers would recommend hiring a Collège Boréal graduate to other employers.
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading