It’s the Moose Home Makeover. Listen every weekday at 7:50am, 11:50am and 3:50pm for the “Oh My God” cue to call. When you hear it, be caller number 9 and you’ll be qualified for the grand prize event on November 1st.
There’s over $15,000 in prizing including a Stainless LG Fridge, Stainless LG Range, Stainless LG Dishwasher, 55″ LG TV, 8 Piece King Sized Bedroom Set and 837 Square Feet of Il Campo Paving Stones with Delivery and Joint Sand thanks to Krazy Krazy, Timmins Furniture and Mascioli The Brick Yard.
Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to anyone over the age of eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Vista Radio Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Vista Radio Ltd. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Qualifying will take place at 7:50am, 11:50am and 3:50pm every weekday (minus holidays) starting on Tuesday September 5th, 2017 and ending Friday October 27th, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by being caller number nine (9) when the “cue to call” is played. There will be 3 “cue to calls” every weekday (minus holidays) at 7:50am, 11:50am and 3:50pm throughout the duration of the campaign. The qualifiers must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Qualifiers that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vista Radio Ltd. You must provide the information requested. You may not qualify more than one (1) time throughout the duration of the campaign. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Vista Radio Ltd.
- Prizes: One (1) Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be awarded the following; One (1) 55 inch LG TV, One (1) Stainless LG Range, One (1) Stainless LG Dishwasher, One (1) Stainless LG Fridge courtesy of Krazy Krazy, One (1) King Sized Bedroom set (8 piece) courtesy of Timmins Furniture, and Il Campo Paving Stones with Sand and Delivery courtesy of Mascioli The Brick Yard. The approximate total value of all prizing is around $15,000. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Vista Radio Ltd. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible qualifiers.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be decided upon by participation in a “Moose Off” memory game under the supervision of Vista Radio Ltd. on the evening of Wednesday November 1st. Vista Radio Ltd. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted or is ineligible the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VISTA RADIO LTD’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Vista Radio Ltd., anyone acting on behalf of Vista Radio Ltd, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vista Radio Ltd. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vista Radio Ltd. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Vista Radio Ltd. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Vista Radio Ltd.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Vista Radio Ltd. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Vista Radio Ltd. Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Vista Radio Ltd. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Vista Radio Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to email@example.com or mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Vista Radio Ltd.
202-910 Fitzgerald Avenue.
Requests must be received no later than September 10th, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Vista Radio Ltd. (address above)
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Vista Radio Ltd. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.